Antelope Park is situated in the midlands (Gweru) and we can experience four seasons in a day!
As a guest, there are a few items that we can suggest to pack that will be needed all year round.
- A comfortable good pair of closed shoes/boots/sneakers. These will be used for the evenings and activities at the park.
- A windbreaker or fleece jacket. For the evenings and again on activities in the early mornings or late evenings.
- Flip flops or sandals.
- Some good boardgames to play at the bar. Pack of cards or scrabble. You can also play these games on your balcony overlooking the river.
- A good bird book for those interested in birds. (You can grab the Antelope Park bird list and Mammal list at reception to tick off during your stay)
- A cap or hat and good sunblock. The sun is nearly always shining at Antelope Park.
- Mosquito repellent for the evenings
- A small first aid kit.
- A satchel – to carry necessary belongings.
- A water bottle -to save on plastic pollution you can fill this water bottle up at various stations around the park.
- A torch can always come in handy.
- A bathing suit for the pool and possibly a good novel to read whilst lounging
- Your phone or a nice camera to take pictures of the once in a lifetime activities on offer!
- Optional yoga matt. To practise yoga in our relaxing surroundings.
- Don’t forget your phone chargers!
Our extra friendly staff can assist with anything extra you may need. We also have a small shop by the Café that sells toothpaste and other necessities incase these are forgotten.
We look forward to hosting you!